The “Streetwise” subrace is exactly the same as the base Tabaxi race, with two notable changes (indicated in bold):
- Ability Score Increase. Your Dexterity increases by 2, and your
charisma increases by 1Wisdom increases by 1.
- Age. equivalent to humans.
- Alignment. tend toward chaotic alignments. Very rarely are evil.
- Size. taller than humans, slender. Your size is Medium
- Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
- Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and one other language of your choice.
- Darkvision. You have a cat’s keen senses especially in the dark. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness only shades of gray.
- Feline Agility. your reflexes and agility allow you to move with a burst of speed. When you move on your turn in combat, you can double your speed until the end of the turn. Once you use this trait, you can’t use it again until you move 0 feet on one of your turns.
- Lucky (as per the Halfling trait). When you roll a 1 on the d20 for an attack roll, ability check, or saving throw, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll.
- Cat’s Talent. You have proficiency in the Perception and Stealth skills.