The following is a quick summary of when each session was played in real life, and what was accomplished during each. For a breakdown of the campaign by chapter, consult the other menus on the right side of the webpage.
Chapter 1: Bayn o’Boon
1. October 14th, 2019 – 1.A An Evening Most Spooky
A spooky harvest festival is beset by dangers beyond the grave.
2. October 21st, 2019 – 1.B. Witches Westward
Upon learning a little of the local village lore, our heroes set out to track down the lair of the witch.
3. November 4th, 2019 – 1.C. Confronting the Source
The history of the “witch” begins to make more sense, as the heroes prepare to confront her vengeful spirit. Also, an invitation to the Order is given.
Chapter 2: The Gauntlet
4. November 11th, 2019 – 2. The “Gauntlet.”
To become enrolled in official Order training, our prospectives must first pass a gauntlet designed to test their mettle.
Chapter 3: Spring Festival
5. November 25th, 2019 – 3.A. A Nocturnal Commotion
Our students’ four-day passes are put at risk when their commons area is trashed by a mischievous entity.
6. December 9th, 2019 – 3.B. Oh Come All Ye Fey-full
The students have tracked the source of the fey to a summoning circle in the library, but they must deal with the situation without being discovered.
Chapter 4: In the Bleak Midwinter
7. December 16th, 2019 – 4.A. The Town Lay Hushed
For their final exam, our students visit the mountaintop town of Coventry, where a magical blizzard traps them with hellish foes.
8. December 30th, 2019 – 4.B. Black is the Colour
Their mission already in taters, the students investigate the ruins of a local chapel and discover a small bastion of survivors.
9. January 6th, 2020 – 4.C. Coventry Carol
Literally imprisoned in hell, our students must battle devils of ice and fire if they ever hope to escape.
10. January 13th, 2020 – 4.D. Go Tell It on the Mountain
With the monster Krampus dispatched, the heroes must ascend Snowblink Peak and confront the Toymaster in his lair.
Chapter 5: Of Flesh and Favors
11. January 20th, 2020 – Interlude 1: A Name of Their Own
Now official Agents, our heroes decide how they will make their first mark upon the world, starting with an orphan rescued from Coventry.
12. February 10th, 2020 – 5.A. Signs and Portents
The agents visit a sewer hag’s lair, in the hopes of gathering information their Order cannot.
13. February 17th, 2020 – 5.B. Haggling with a Hag
The negotiations lead to some unexpected results, and unusual arrangements are made for visiting a nearby city.
14. February 24th, 2020 – 5.C. The Greatest Show on Earth
The agents present themselves as circus performers, in order to infiltrate a town that has banned magic in nearly all forms.
15. March 2nd, 2020 – 5.D. The Circle of Un-Life
An expedition into the unused town’s sewers reveals a diverse yet perverse ecosystem.
16. March 9th, 2020 – 5.E. An Invitation to Dine
The agents are invited to a luncheon with a city leader. Dare they accept?
17. March 23rd, 2020 – 5.F. Drawn to the Light
The circus is attacked in broad daylight, and the ire of the Herald is drawn.
18. April 13th, 2020 – 5.G. The Root of the Problem
A mission to save Sarnelis’s wife reveals clues to the agents’ ultimate goal.
19. April 20th, 2020 – 5.H. Actionable Intelligence
The agents finally fulfill their primary mission of locating the hags, but they must decide ultimately what to do with this information.
Chapter 6: The Skin of Another
20. May 4th, 2020 – 6.A. Welcome to the Dungeon
A mysterious and unpredictable temple awaits the agents in the forest of the Yuirwood.
21. May 11th, 2020 – 6.B. The Labyrinth Awaits
The agents become trapped, and the true, terrifying nature of their predicament becomes apparent.
22. May 18th, 2020 – 6.C. A Chilling Discovery
The very walls of the dungeon conspire against the party.
23. May 25th, 2020 – 6.D. Friends in Low Places
The agents make an unexpected ally in their exploration, banding together against formidable foes.
24. June 8th, 2020 – 6.E. Far From Prying Eyes
The secrets of the temple begin to unravel, but what awaits them may mean their deaths.
25. June 15th, 2020 – 6.F. What is a Man
The agents finally confront Umeren, find a means of escape…and learn a truth that shatters their identity.
Chapter 7: A Glimmer of Hope
26. June 29th, 2020 – 7.A. Into the Abyss
The party descends to the Underdark, seeking out psionic races who might help scrub the activation phrases from their minds.
27. July 6th, 2020 – 7.B. Khern Moldur
The agents make contact with the distrusting, isolationist duergar, and are later attacked by slaver kuo-toa.
28. July 13th, 2020 – 7.C. Plumbing the Dark
Our heroes clear a nest of invasive salamanders and make contact with a most unusual character.
29. July 20th, 2020 – 7.D. A Wealth of Information
After defeating a large Xorn, the agents learn both what the duergar have been keeping from them, and the best way to solve their crisis.
30. July 27th, 2020 – 7.E. A Howl of Fury
With the demise of the Howlers, the party are finally allowed inside the gates of Khern Moldur, where they view the other side to duergar stoicism.
31. August 3rd, 2020 – 7.F. A Dream Within a Dream
The agents brave the bizarre, undulating landscape of the psychic realm to finally put to rest the activation phrases within their own minds.
32. August 10th, 2020 – 7.G. Down Where It’s Wetter
Our heroes make contact with the kuo-toa, unveiling their submersible and battling a giant crab in the process.
33. August 24th, 2020 – 7.H. Lutulu Awakens
The party takes the battle to the depths, where they race against time to prevent the birth of an eldritch horror.
Chapter 8: House on Haunted Hill
34. September 7th, 2020 – 8.A. The Old Dark House
A dark, foreboding structure awaits–an abandoned home for wizards. Within lurk both mystic secrets and arcane dangers.
35. September 14th, 2020 – 8.B. Ghosts on the Loose
The agents are beset at every turn by magical traps and dangers…and soon, too, specters from beyond the grave.
36. September 21st, 2020 – 8.C. Forbidden Floor
The sweep of the house is complete; and with it, a strange portal is opened upon an even stranger vista.
37. September 28th, 2020 – 8.D. Out of the Dark
The agents explore the strange mysteries and monsters lurking behind Stardeep, the Living Gate, and Sildëyuir.
38. October 12th, 2020 – 8.E. A Quiet Place in the Country
Safe (for now), the Star Elves of Sildëyuir confer some important information, before the party makes their third and final trip to Shadowfell.
39. October 19th, 2020 – 8.F. Silent Hill
Investigating the ruins of a ghostly shadow mansion, the party finally comes face-to-face with…themselves.
40. November 2nd, 2020 – 8.G. The Uninvited
The agents turn the last key within the snow globe, and all questions are answered.
Chapter 9: Savings Ensured
41. November 9nd, 2020 – Interlude 2: Close to Home
A celebratory feast is held at a renowned dining establishment; but something always goes wrong.
42. November 23rd, 2020 – 9.A. Legends from the Vault
A bank vault-turned-dungeon must be plumbed, but the traps set by the resident dragon prove surprisingly deadly.
43. November 30th, 2020 – 9.B. Puns to Die For
The dragon is nothing if not crafty, and the agents must decide which threats are false herrings, and which present a true danger.
44. December 14th, 2020 – 9.C. Not Today, Thank You
The agents remind themselves that discretion is the better part of valor.
45. January 4th, 2021 – 9.D. For Your EnterPAINment
Our heroes begin to suspect their presence is only for the dragon’s own amusement.
46. January 11th, 2021 – 9.E. Conclave at the Bone Grave
The party finally confronts Korvicros, but he has no further use for them.
Chapter 10: The City of Serpents
47. January 25th, 2021 – 10.A. The Jewel of Vilhon
The group travels to the serpent city of Hlondeth to investigate the Cult of the Dragon and psionic ghosts…but they go as independent adventurers, not as agents.
48. February 8th, 2021 – 10.B. Serpent Sleuthing
Conscripted by the high priestess of the Church of Sseth herself, the agents begin plumbing the smuggling business in Hlondeth.
49. February 25th, 2021 – 10.C. The Art Auction
The agents pose as buyers in a private “art” auction, but the pieces carry within them a potent danger.
50. March 8th, 2021 – 10.D. Double Duty
The group is conscripted a second time – this time, however, by someone directly connected to the smuggling operation beneath Hlondeth.
51. March 22nd, 2021 – 10.E. More Sewer Monsters
The denizens of the sewers beneath Hlondeth are both numerous and deadly.
52. March 29th, 2021 – 10.F. High Wire
The adventurers are visited by an insane circus troupe hailing from lands very, very far away.
53. April 5th, 2021 – 10.G. The Death of Rock-in-Water
The risks and perils of the agents’ missions finally claim their first life.